Timing Pulley drive is superior, best alternative to ‘V’ belt roller chains and gear in an amazing number of applications. Drive is extremely efficient and maintenance free. Drive will provide constant speed- positive power transmission, efficiency approaching 98% for the entire life of the drive. Drive belts do-not stretch over a period like ‘V’ belt and roller chain, hence there is no change in speed due to stretch, creep or slippage.
DRIVE ARE AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS PITCHES: D
1) Imperial (INCH) MXL (0.080”), LT (40DP), XL(0.200”), L (0.375”), H (0.500”), XH (0.875”)
and XXH (1.250”) pitch in standard belt width. Tooth profile is Trapezoidal. ISO-DIN 5294-1979 .
2) Metric (mm) T2.5, T5, T10, T20, AT5, AT10, AT20 pitch Trapezoidal tooth profile, ISO- DIN 7721- 1979.
3) High Torque Drive (HTD), 3m, 5m, 8m, 14m and 20m pitch. Curvilinear / round tooth profile.
4) Super Torque Drive (STD), S3M, S5M, S8M, S14M pitches. Parabolic tooth profile.
Wide range of in different tooth configuration and width, length of belt gives wider selection of drives for 0.01 HP to 1200HP and maximum 10,000 RPM to suit industrial mechanical power transmission drive.
MPD timing belt drive provides positive, trouble free power transmission high torque applications plus distinct advantages as under.
Constant angular velocity, reduce backlash, no backlash, freedom from chatters and a wide speed range make it practical to synchronize component movement with very high degree of accuracy for CNC machine tools printer machines etc.
V-belt drive is 98% efficient when installed and quickly slips to as low 93% and more as the ‘V’-belt stretch, while timing belt drive maintain this efficiency for the life of the belt which performs a potential energy saving from 10% to 20%. The belts are inherently dimensionally Length-stable and need no retensioning. These features provide both low maintenance cost and high-energy efficiency.
1) Unlike chain drives, synchronous belt drive do not lubricant.
2) Reduces noise level and vibration.
3) More speed ratio options are available.
4) Clean and quieter in operation.
5) Lighter in weight.
6) Economical drive.
7) Long trouble free service.
ADVANTAGE OVER ‘V’ BELT
1) Reduces down time and maintenance cost.
2) No stretch
3) Eliminates tensioning devices
4) Lower belt tension/reduced bearing load.
5) High mechanical efficiency
6) No slippage
ADVANTAGE OVER CHAIN
1) Reduced noise
2) Reduced down time and maintenance cost.
4) Eliminates lubrication system
5) Not affected by corrosion
6) Wide speed range
7) Wide drive ration
8) Longer service life
9) Greater precision synchronizing
CNC machining centers
Conveyors assembly line
Milling machine feed drive
Medical diagnostic equipment
Wood working machinery
Robots for vocational training
Rubber plant machinery
Pulp mill blowers
Indexing drive with pallet trucks
Crepe paper mfg. Machine
Money sorting machine
News paper presses
Flat bed machine
Screen printer machine
Cooling cylinder drive in color offset printer.
High Speed winder